3 Bed, 1 Bath apartment is part of a renovated historic 1910 duplex. Located in Weinland Park, 2 blocks from High St. and the Short North. A short walk to many popular bars and restaurants nearby or a $5-10 Uber ride to downtown.
Have a large group? Comfy II, a separate unit, is located under the same roof. Urban I and II are located next door.
The first floor level has an open kitchen and living area complete with WIFI & cable TV and plenty of seating. Next to the first floor living/kitchen space is the 3rd bedroom with twin bed and seating area. The 3rd bedroom has also the front entrance to the apartment. For groups utilizing the 3rd bedroom, you can utilize the backdoor as the main entrance to the apartment to give the 3rd bedroom more privacy.
The second floor has two bedrooms and the bathroom. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and plenty of closet and drawer space. The bedrooms are relatively large and can easily fit a pack-n-play. Plenty of towels, washcloths, a hair dryer, and shampoo/conditioner/body wash provided in bathroom.
There is WIFI (5GHZ) throughout the apartment and central A/C. Backyard is fenced and is shared with the duplex apartment next door. There is outdoor seating, a charcoal grill, and a fire pit. Firewood ($5 a bundle) and charcoal is available for purchase at the Kroger grocery store nearby.
Sleeps up to 9 guests:
• 2 queen beds, 1 twin bed, 1 couch
• 2 large bedrooms, each w/ queen bed on 2nd floor
• 1 ‘walk-in’ bedroom with Twin bed on 1st floor, it has the front door entrance to the outside of apartment, also has a door to the living area
• 1 couch on 1st floor living room
• Open kitchen and living room area
• 1 renovated bathroom w/ bathtub/shower
• WIFI (5GHZ) and cable TV
• Central A/C
• Mid-size refrigerator, blender, toaster oven, microwave, & electric stove, cooking/eating utensils
• Washer/dryer in basement
• Fenced-in backyard w/fire pit and covered front porch with seating area
• 2 off-street parking spots
For reservation inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.