3 Bed, 1 Bath duplex is part of a renovated historic 1900s duplex. Located in Weinland Park, just 2 blocks from High St. and the Short North, it is a short walk to many popular bars and restaurants nearby. Have a large group? Urban I, a separate unit, is located under the same roof. Vacation rentals Comfy I and II are located next door.
The first floor level has a fully equipped kitchen. Just down the hall, the dining area is connected to the living room. There is a smart TV, but NO cable, and WIFI throughout. Couches are extremely comfortable.
The second floor has three (3) bedrooms and one, shower-only bathroom. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and plenty of closet and drawer space. Two of the bedrooms are a decent size with plenty of room for a pack-n-play. The third bedroom is on the smaller side. Plenty of towels, washcloths, a hair dryer, and shampoo/conditioner/body wash are provided.
Sleeps up to 9 guests:
• Total: 3 queen beds, 1 futon
– 1 futon, (1st floor)
– 3 bedrooms, each with queen bed (2nd floor)
• Open floor plan with dining and living area
• Full bathroom with shower only
• WIFI and cable
• Central A/C
• Large refrigerator, blender, toaster, microwave, & electric stove, & cooking/eating utensils
• Fenced-in backyard with small private deck
• 2 off-street parking spots
- Guests: 9
- Amenities: 1 bathroom with a standing shower.
- Bed Type: 3 queen beds, 1 couch
- Categories: Duplex with 3 bedrooms